Friday, December 30, 2005

A beginning. (Again?) My Views on blogs

Well. Don't ask me why I'm starting this all over again. I can't help it; I guess I like to express myself too much. Why bother if anybody listens?

Been running through some of my friends' blogs, as well as other people's. Some are interesting, some are boring. Bah. Who cares anyway. We just sluggishly scroll up and down trying to devour every piece of material we see, assimilating some bits and pieces of people's lives into our own. Trying to be what we can't to be. Funny.

We are different. Everyone is. :) Some people lead interesting lives, while most of us have to be content with our dull and mundane life. Like mine.

Thinking back I wonder if I had made a right choice. 5 years in a local medical school, working hard like crazy. Having graduated I'll end up in some general hospital, grinding my bones and mixing my sweat to fulfil the 4 year mandatory government service. What's next? Get a loan and get a specialist degree? Start a general practitioner's clinic? Venture into some business? Do direct selling? Bah.

I think I've almost forgotten that I want to be a forensic doctor; cutting up dead bodies, solving crimes, blablabla. Anyway, in real life, I don't think it's that fascinating as I've been dreaming it is. I'll be working under some (?Malay) dickhead in the police department / ministry of health, with a payroll of RM3K per month and struggling through long working hours. What's the difference with being a teacher? Instead of calling me cikgu, they'll call me deaddoc instead. Humbug.

I am counting my chickens before my eggs have even hatched. (Gee, I like it though)

My life currently sucks. I am ugly and overweight, that's why I'm still single! I look at men more than they look at me. I don't look at girls and they don't look at me! Geez. I think I need a make over! Who cares if I have a big tool?(I don't. LOL)

I have a roommate who spends his time complaining and whining bout his own situation. He blames everyone for everything. He blames the government for putting him in a 3rd class medical faculty of a 3rd class varsity; he blames his parents for being poor; he blames girls who deny his advancements. Get a life, will you?

I complain too... but I don't whine. I complain bout something, and then try to fix it. If it ain't fixable, I ignore it. Simple isn't it? What's the fucking use of whining for 30 months and end up being disliked? Yaya.. trying to be indifferent and unique, aren't you? Well, not my cuppa tea, mate.

2 days before 2006 comes. I wonder what I'll have to list as my new year resolutions? Hmmm... I'll think I'll draft now. Haha. There goes my revision plan! (All my time wasted on the internet)

Ehhem. Rickie's Temporary 5 New Year Resolutions:
1. Pass my 3rd year and proceed with 4th year smoothly.
2. Get a new PC/Laptop to replace the old one.
3. Plan and execute another backpacking trip!
4. Secure a space for the Elective II Scholarship to some foreign country.
5. Treat everyone better!

Happy New Year folks. I'll try to post as frequently as I can to keep myself and yourselves entertained.

No comments: