I was rather exasperated that someone new had read what I had been gibbering here. since he gave me a comment. Thanks. Well, I did click to find out whom he was, and through his blog I discovered something; I am not the only gay person blogging here (contary to what I thought). There are like a dozen or more of other gay bloggers here already.
Lunch break was short, so I could not afford to digest all of them in one shot, yet they write great stuffs. They really do. I get the feeling as if the world is like a canopy level in a tropical rainforest
and I am like some new tree sapling sprouting after a monsoon rain; when I've finally capable of straigtening my back and climb up towards the sunlight, it came to my senses that I am not alone. There are bigger trees everywhere!
Well, there is only one rule in nature -- blend in, or extinct.
When conflict occurs they either amplify, or resolve; different cultures may persist, inter-assimilate, or worse inter-exterminate. Anyway, it is nice to sit and admire how other trees grow, but it would be nicer if you grow too!
Still, at times it is good to know that there are a lot of people who shares the same secret like you do... 2 makes a couple and 5 makes a crowd; 10 makes a fellowship and 15 makes a crowd; 20 makes a party and if it's more than that... it's a mob.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I'm currently listening to this song.
一个人生活 林凡
叶子在窗外轻轻摇过
人行道没有行人走过
镜子里的我很不像我
自从你离开了 我变得很软弱
你的影子在每一个角落
好像是在提醒着我
少了你的陪伴 我现在有多寂寞
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
我想我可以假装不曾爱过
冰凉的夜里让眼泪温热我
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
我想我可以假装不曾爱过
我想我可以假装不曾爱过
感觉如果要走谁能说 no
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
在记忆里面擦去你的承诺
爱你怎么会是这个结果
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
在记忆里面擦去你的承诺
在记忆里面擦去你的承诺
爱情是个梦而我睡过头


2 comments:
when i saw the title BIG and SMALL..i tot ur were talking about DICKS :x ahaha..turns out..it's something else!!
Duh... dicks pula
Post a Comment