I had a haircut a few days ago. Well, I'm not really satisfied with it but oh well! Let's not be so fussy, ought we?My Dad gave me a weird set of genes that encode the character of my hair. It is fuzzy and dry and curly, and worse of all, I'm balding! So, I can't really sculpture my hair like those ah-bengs do, no matter how I crave for that capability.
I remembered my school days where all of us have to trim our hair real short... the so-called American Crewcut. Imagine that I have to put up with it for 5 years? After graduating form 6, my junior recommended me to get the spiky look, which eventually made me look better? LOL.
University was different. All the freedom and enthusiasm to express yourself drove me to shave my head bald! Anyway, I did it just to make myself feel better after enduring a tough and agonizing relationship, and that definitely caught a lot of attention from everyone - lecturers, seniors, peers and juniors!
Anyway, I started to alter my hairstyle a little bit while I was in Sibu, thanks to a friend of mine who's a hair-stylist. He deviced something for me which helped me look a little bit attractive, but in the end I appeared quite chubby. (Honestly I already had been putting up some weight-la) Well, he also dyed my hair, which gave me the gold look when I was back in hometown. Well, at least now everybody knows I am a medical student with an attitude. Lalitha even graced me with "mat rock" title, claiming that I was scaring the little kids with my looks. Nonetheless, I think it gave them a second idea of how a medical student should look like!Then my hair grew thicker and bushier and my scalp itches whenever I sweat. And worse, my hairstylist has disappeared! So, now I resolve to cutting my hair real short.
I am happy, everybody is happy. So, we are all happy. On second thoughts I think I look better with a short hair. *wink*

2 comments:
well well..RCKS..does looks good in this new hairstyle..Not bad thoguht..or..how could i say..COOL.. well..u look Handsome for this haircut..but if u changes from the previous looks..then no comment :x..ahah..well..all i can say "YOU'RE FABULOUS" kiss and hugz~~ Nix
nice hair cut. I think it suits you and make u very desirable. hahahaha
Post a Comment