Monday, April 10, 2006

Narcisstism.

I've just begun to get narcisstic. Haha. Anyway, that's how I look like now.









Going to drive back to Kuching today. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Pike-chan said...

ooo..... the pics look interesting.. is this how u dress to work?

nix.L said...

wa wa wa ..RCKS..attract me to him :x :x :x u look AMAZING..ur the man...Come to bed with me NOW !! :x kididng.. but..sometiemes..i felt a little phathetic by only photo shot my self sometimes..ppl might think we're crazy..looking at the lens and capture it ourself.. -..- dun care..RCKS..when wan come to my bed :x

RcKs said...

Well... office wear mar.... Doctors have to wear nice nice one or will kena kutuk liao~

ça va pas la tête said...

wah very charming ler. ;)

M|key^^ said...

i came.... i saw the pics.... & wont comment... :x lol

Anonymous said...

ooo.. a doctor! hey there! =D

barely surviving med students here =P

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

獅子座的哦,怪不得那麼注重形象。
不過老實說,
選帥的話,你是准許進入大決賽的其中一個。
嘿嘿...

RcKs said...

Actually I'm Pisces.... dunno why they wrote me as er... Leo