Sorry for not putting up any new posts these few days. Anyway folks, I'm in my hometown Kota Bharu lazing around, and I plan to do it for the whole 10-days vacation that I have. Lovely, isn't it?
I've spent 21 living years growing up in this small town, whom most of you people perceive it as dull, repugnant, slow and disgusting. I can't and wouldn't blame you people anyway, as I don't care a damn. Not my loss anyway.Well, what have I been doing here in KB? Most of you people would probably assume that I'm rotting or fossilizing here, yet for the past few days I've been enjoying myself. Going shopping with my parents (after some long time...), spending time with my little nephew, fulfilling my gastronomical lusts and meeting up with some of my old acquaintance.
That's all from KB I guess for the time being. Will try to update you folks as frequent as possible. Anyway, email me if ya want at rcks@hotmail.com

1 comment:
wow 10 hari cuti dan tak bole online selalu ya. kekeke... bole lah i conteng kat sini...
uhmmm if add ur pic inside ah, sure not dull 1. where r u ah. cant c u 1. kekeke. if boring then go across msian border ma *doink. hope u have fun yar.
Post a Comment