I am extremely disgusted with the kiasu-nism expressed by my fellow colleagues lately, but especially today. Competition, well, is a good thing that it does encourage improvement and creativity; yet, inappropriate competition fosters such a hostile and discordful environment for me and I fucking hate it.
One question that I like to shoot out today... Do you really have to compare that much?
This morning while we were having a case discussion with our psychiatrist tutor, my colleague wanted to have an eye at my log-book, in which we write down cases that we have seen. She mechanically reached out her hand and tried to grab it, but I automatically spanked her hand and hid my book under my books. Honestly I wouldn't mind if she were to take a look, but she's doing that too frequently and it's fucking annoying. What is the purpose anyway? Trying to have a look at how many cases I have seen so she can always have one case extra than I do? That is so stupid. Is that necessary?
I do not intend to show off anything but the fact is that colleague is far more intellectually inferior that I am. She can't even speak good English, she asks moronic questions and she even tortured herself digesting petty stuffs that I don't even have to waste my time on. So, here the main question is what the hell is she trying to pull by labelling me as a rival?
I never underestimate anyone and hell I do admire people who are diligent and full of initiative. Nonetheless, over zealousness and self-centeredness is something I do not savor, or even tolerate. At times this colleague of mine is willing to jeapordize interests of others just for her own sake. Well, she hasn't tried to accomplish that with me around but I have heard she doing that in her previous group last year. Try me, pumpkin, and I will make u cry like a wet pussy. And I mean it.
Naming me as a rival and trying to level herself with me, by no means, is just the same as dipping herself into kerosene and then incarcerating herself in flames. We are different, you and I, and we do not share the similar IQ, EQ, or whatever. We have our different strengths and weaknesses, so why are you so fucking obsessed if I have more than you do or you have more than I do?
The same thing goes with the bunch of losers who just have to dig out the exam questions for tomorrow's quiz. My colleague, Naga, was assigned by our lecturer to collect and compile all the questions from us, and she did it perfectly. Fair enough. I just could not believe that some people would have a green eye against that matter; they weren't happy enough that Naga would know all the exam questions. Hence, when today Naga, who have to go out to Sentosa Mental Hospital with me (7th mile from Kuching), passed the questions to another colleague, asking her to have it printed out and later passed to the academic office, everyone seized it as a chance to duplicate the questions and have it on their own. Their reason? It's not fair for Naga to have know all the questions by herself. Humbug. That colleague whom Naga had entrusted on actually auctioned the questions to everyone in our posting. What a total blasphemy.
What I couldn't believe was some even appeared in my doorstep to get the questions from her. Hello? It's just a simple fucking quiz?!? Do you really have to be that extreme?
Enough said. This is totally rubbish.
No comments:
Post a Comment