Well, it's a new start; I've just commenced my ENT posting and I wish things would turn out better.My new Dell desktop just arrived. I've sacrificed mobility for stability, and I hope I wouldn't regret my decisions. Anyway, the good thing is that I can now play lots of PC games with it (and forfeit my studies), and the bad thing is that, it's like so empty. I'll have to search for the other programs to install 'em, especially all the Microsoft Office programs.
I have been sitting in my room and wondering bout myself; am I bizzare?
I have always been a jack of all trades. I do know bits and pieces of everything, but not much 'bout them. Sports? Yah, I do like sweating (although I don't do much of sports now), yet I don't like competitions. Maybe I've never had any luck in contests, or I don't like the discord which at times arises from competitions. So, if you're playing to win, sorry, ain't my cuppa tea.
I like music too... I can't sing that good, but at least it's not fatal. I do play the piano (althought I've lost touch of it since I came over to Kuching), and I'm starting to learn how to play by ear. Late start, but hell I'm amazed by this late-found ability! So, whenever I listen to some song that I like a lot, I'll be able to play it out, incompletely, after listening to it for a few rounds. Still, my choice of songs are very different. I am definitely obsessed in rock 'n' roll. Many years ago, I used to follow my friends' style of alternative rock, but then it gradually grew out of me.
Anyway, need to stop wasting my life thinking over such petty issues. Grow up, rickie. Say goodbye to love, and to misery.
Song of the Day - The Carpenters - I'll Say Goodbye To Love
1 comment:
Relax! ENT posting is sure melepak :) Easy No Tension.
Post a Comment