After having spent 2 weeks of brain draining, me and my colleagues finally are off for our Community Health research and intervention. Damn, I haven't started packing yet!
Bintangor's around 1 hour drive from Sibu, and it's a pretty small town. So, I guess life's gonna be a little boring since I won't have an internet connection there for 7 weeks! Nonetheless, it's a good thing, since I'll probably be occupied with my community research and intervention, hence, too much a distraction would do Rickie no good.
Anyway, the good news is that I'm flying back on Tuesday! Yup, I just can't wait to be back home again. It's just good to touch the green green grass of home. Still, many things have changed and I've got to make some few adjustments in my life. Sigh. Nothing stays forever, no matter how much I wish it does. People come and go, just like they do. Yup, they often do.
I'll be in KL one night only, and I guess one night is just nice. It's enough. One night, so little time yet so much to do. One night only.
Song of the Night - The Dreamgirls - One Night Only

No comments:
Post a Comment