Having gone back from my hometown with my unfinished blog, I realized that I was stuck in a feud. Yup, internal feud. Anyway, I'm sick of trying to mediate. Hence, I deliberately announced that I will stay out from their dispute, but I will declare vendetta on any morons who try to aggravate me. Yup, being mean, just like usual. Well, I've got no reason not to, since everyone is just as selfish as they were meant to be. So, I'm determined to look after my own self, as usual, and not to waste my breath over anyone or anything, should it not be beneficial to me.
Anyway, my electives to Taiwan has been giving me a migraine as well. Too many things left unfinished, and I have to pick up the broken pieces and mend 'em. Visa, return ticket, ticket to Hong Kong, budget, etc.. Arrgh, and not even 2 months left!
Then, my 25th birthday was rather boring. Obviously, there's no celebration this year. What's more? There's been a 20% decrease in the birthday sms greetings! Damn! I find that the more you age, the less people tend to remember your birthday. Well, not to you, but definitely for me! Anyway, bunches and loads of thanks to those who bother to remember and send me, including some gay guys who happened to send me for the first time! Yuppee~~
On the other hand, I lost my wallet... in the jungle, which makes things worse! The spot where I think I lost my wallet is around 2 hours trek from the nearest human civilation! Arrgh... I guess it's gone. Nope, no hope is left.
Anyway, I've got lots of things to say but I can't write all of 'em in here. Man.. I wish I had more time. Well, got to go. Will blog more when I'm back in Kuching.
(Man these freaking Foochow bastards are yelling all around in this lousy cyber cafe.)
3 comments:
Bwahaha! I am a Foochow bastard too!
Oooops :p I din't know that ;x
another foochow bastard frequent reader XD
Post a Comment