Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2

I'm so bored that I have to abuse myself with this...

[Two Names You Go By]
1. Rickie
2. Rickieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (When I'm in deep shit!)

[Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now]
1. White Shirt
2. Black pants

[Two Things You Want in a Relationship]
1. Never thought of yet
2. Never though of yet

[Two of Your Favorite Things to do]
1. Daydreaming
2. Travelling

[Two Things You Want Very Badly At TheMoment]
1. A break!
2. Something to occupy myself

[Two pets you had/have]
1. Dog
2. White mice

[Two things you did last night]
1. Dinner
2. Sleep

[Two things you ate today]
1. Lunch set
2. Mixed fruit & vegetable juice drink

[Two people you last talked to (not including fam.)]
1. Ngek
2. This Hongkie exchange med stud

[Two things you're doing tomorrow]
1. Pack my bags
2. Wander downtown and get some souvenirs!

[Two favorite beverages]
1. Skyjuice
2. Spirite

[2 of your least favorite things to do]
1. Talk to strangers when I don't feel like to
2. Being pushed around

2 comments:

conan_cat said...

lol... 2 is better than the 7 one on my blog haha... the first one about two names is funny tho XD

savante said...

Shocked. So exactly who pushes you around?