Friday, January 06, 2006

Stolen Undergarments

My girlfriends had their panties stolen on New Year's Eve. Happy New Year.
What some of the victims had to say.
Girlfriend #1 (Miss L**w)
Why must steal my bra? Cannot steal my panties? You know how expensive my bra is or not? My bra at least RM30, you know!
Girlfriend #2 (Miss L*h)
Chiak lat lo! All my panties kena stolen. Now have to buy new one liao! Eh, now supermarket still got offer ar?
Girlfriend #3 (Miss T*ng)
Yes har? Really har?
Girlfriend #4 (Miss T*oh)
Aiya. If next time he come and rape me how leh? Aiyo... Miss L**w, lucky you are more big sized that I am hor...
Girlfriend #5 (Miss N*g*r*ni)
Ommigod! Finally he steal my one. I'm so worried you know, if no people willing to steal my one.
Not-A-Girlfriend-and-Never-Will-Be-One (Madam Ch*n)
Hey how come he never steal my one? I am so beautiful leh? Aiyo... I think you all punya panties very nice ler... Miss L*h your one got many laces one.. Next time don't simply sidai your bendera la!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeeuuwww... what is this all about?