Wednesday, February 08, 2006

CNY Gathering 2005 - PINK


Ommigosh. Pink is the word.

For those who dressed yourselves in PINK while attending the CNY gathering at my place, I salute you.

For those who didn't, I am so ashamed of you!!!


Well, 5 years since Form 5, and 3 years since Form 6. I gasp at how swift time creeps away from our grasp. There are some of us who have already graduated, and there are some of us who still must linger on in our college/varsity, before we finally start to earn some bucks. (Please belanja me when you have already got your first monthly income!)

I can't describe the cocktail of emotions I felt when I met my old long lost buddies during CNY this year.

  • Happy to know that we are still so close, being able to laugh and joke, like the old days
  • Proud to know that they are doing well in their respective career and studies
  • Sad to know that our lives are no longer congruent, and that there ain't not much chance for us to sit down and giggle together

Anyway, I do KNOW that you folks came to my house just because of my MOM's cakes, since you all whalloped 70% of my stores! Haha. See ya ladies next year.

Cheers to the year of the PINK dog!

Rcks.

No comments: