Monday, February 27, 2006

YK aka Junior

Last weekend was pretty boring. I should have been doing my revision for my Orthopaedics EOP exams but I went to watch The Pink Panther on Saturday night instead! Oh, for the 24th time today, there ain't no PINK PANTHER in that movie! Right. Where was I?

Oh, I've no idea what I should whine about today, but let's do something a little bit different, ought we not? Okay, today we have a special guest with us. I'm not sure if you folks are familiar with him (I'm not familiar with him either), but let me throw ya some light.
Personal Data:
Name: Junior Age: 22 Sex: Male Occupation: Undergraduate Scum(and a ego-terrorist) Status: Unknown and Deadly Last Spotted: In Kota Bharu
Junior, currently lost from action, is believed to be hiding himself in a clandestine spot somewhere at the southern tip of this country. Intelligence reports have attempted yet failed to dig out any news or recent information about this mysterious guy. Nonetheless, I managed to pick up something bout him. It ain't that useful, but beggars can't be choosers, eh?
The latest piece of info we had received bout him now is he smokes. The reason is still unclear, but we figure that the cigarette fumes that he puffs have been actually ingeniously bio/chemo-modified into a slow-acting poison that either kills you, or makes you retarded.
Our residential forensic psychiatric panelist have been vividly trying to profile him, yet the picture is still vague. What is clearly known is that he is a pervert, does not look friendly, nor talks nicely. Still, some say that he is actually docile and harmless. (Hmmm. A toad looks awful but isn't really awfui) Nonetheless, what we REALLY know that he is LETHAL when PROVOKED.
Actually... he reminds me of... Wolverine.
< -- Not this Wolverine, you ninny!
THIS Wolverine!!! -->

No comments: