Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You're beautiful

Guys using makeup. Period.

50 Most Beautiful Guys in Universe, 1997

Honestly I'm kinda orthodox; it's still hard for me to really empathize those who uses makeup, or to accept them. Nonetheless... Come to think of it. Who doesn't want to be beautiful... or er... good looking?

Let's be truthful. The first few things we scrutinize when we set our eyes on an individual is his looks, his body mass, and his clothings. Cephalocaudo- and then caudocephalically we scan him; either we get mesmerized by his good appearance, or we feel distasteful for his not-so-good appearance. Isn't that unfair? Well. I do that kind of primary survey too, althought I try my best not to.

I've set my eyes onto lots of people before, yet I know they aren't meant for me. So, what's the point hanging onto them?

Let's try defining SUFFERING. Suffering is an inevitable aftermath of DESIRE. To make things simpler, when we desire something, undeniably we try our best to attain it. Then here's the problem. If you don't get it, definitely you'll suffer! Yet, if you get it, you'll suffer more when you lose it! Confusing, eh?

So, what's next? There are numerous things that we desire. However what differs is that we do not REQUIRE all of 'em, so, we prioritize our desires. In example, Rickie's list of desires(according to priority): Health, Career/Ambitions, Family, Friends, Love/Relationship, Wealth, etc..

I am healthy, except for some irrevocable pathologies that I've been sustaining over the years, congenital or not. My career/studies are lovely; I'm doing fine and there's nothing much to worry (hopefully). My family and friends care a lot for me, and most of them stand by me in whatever decisions I choose. Well, love and wealth doesnt mean much to me anyway. *shrugs shoulders*

Now, back to the main topic. BEAUTIFUL GUYS. Well, it's nice to have one for your own, but it's so damn hard to afford one. Thus, no point wasting my time on one.

My life is brilliant, my love is pure
I saw an angel of that I'm sure
He smiled at me on the subway
He was with another man
But I won't lose no sleep on that
'Cause I've got a plan

Yeah, he caught my eye as we walked on by
He could see from my face that I was fucking high
And I don't think that I'll see him again
But we shared a moment that will last till the end

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place and I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

You're beautiful. You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
There must be an angel with a smile on his face
When he thought up that I should be with you
But it's time to face the truth I will never be with you

No comments: