I have allergic rhinitis since I was born. Any foreign molecules that enter my nose may/will trigger my naso-chemo-receptors, and elicit a devastating chain reaction; it'll start to itch, and running nose follows shortly. My hand involuntarily and repeated rubs my nose with a characterisitc "nasal salute" (as shown in the picture on the left) and I get restless. Both my eyes become watery and red. I'll find myself jittery and agitated, and I lose my concentration in class! Damn!Well, I don't have anybody to account for this agony that I have been enduring since I was young, and I don't intend to. My father has eczema and my mother has bronchial asthma. Oh well, at least I need not a DNA test to find out if my parents are really my parents, you know what I mean. So, whenever I'm exposed to pollen, dust, awful perfume or even mosquito repellents, I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze and ... That's so terribly embarassing.
Ok, now back to where I left out. Oh, the itchy nose. Well, obviously someone has sprinkled some perfume onto himself and is sitting really really close in proximity to me. My nose just can't stand the molecular invasion and it's reacting exaggeratingly!
However, ironically, the fragrance of the perfume actually turned me on! Besides the jitteriness and agitation on top of my shoulder, I am, eccentrically, excited too. My mind starts gushing with fantasy and hallucination of those sort, you know, and I kinda had a hard time adjusting my boner (although I just wanked off last nite). Now that's what I call excruciating torment!
Well, to explain why it happened, I have put up another photo here. To disappoint those zeal Christians whom believe that Genesis thingee, we humans actually have something rather primitive, as in other lowly beasts, in our nose. This vomeronasal organ, is a very useful device given by the Superior One. In animals, they use it to sniff each other's butt. Yes, butt-sniffing (or pussy sniffing to you homophobics), you hear me! Your god gave you something to sniff a butt, so you should never disappoint him by totally not using it at all! *smirks* Go smell some butt!
So, when one's vomeronasal organ detects the specific scent secreted by the other being's butt, he'll get sexually aroused, and that's when the whole fat-burning muscle-toning humping and pumping begins. That justifies the importance of butt-sniffing, does it not?
On the other hand, after a thorough sniffing (of course not at their butts -_-"), I finally found the culprit who had been abusively dipping himself into the whole perfume bottle. What's more? I managed to find out what perfume it is. It turned out to be ... .... ... (drums roll-la!)

Anyway check out this website: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4446981554735098778
Cute. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment