Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Where are thou Rickie?

Oh well. I've been absent for quite sometime from here. I beg your pardon for that. I was in Kuching for a few days toying around with my juniors and my colleague's siblings. Next, having arrived in Sibu, I was horrified to realize that the STREAMYX is down! Fucking UNIMAS forgot to pay the bills?!? That is blasphemous. Anyway, it's not really a bad thing, since I need time, time and time to do my stuffs.... which is.... THIS! Well, believe it or not, I have been spending my precious time in the labor room pulling out babies from pussies. It's fun, albeit the pussy thing, when you see babies coming into this world! Welcome sweeties.

Make it a coincidence. My first three deliveries are all boys. Hope they do not turn out to be a gay later. :) Sorry that I can't really document those moments as there are strict regulations of bringing a recorder into the room. Medico-legal reasons-la. Well, I'm just excited bout the whole thing. Period.

Well, till this time of writing, I've conducted 4 deliveries for the past 1 week. My colleagues and me have been diligently eying on every pregnant mothers who walk into the labor room, trying to lay our hands on their bellies, but we do have to attend classes at daytimes. Thus, we can only attempt to conduct deliveries when there's no class, which is after 5 p.m., unless you are stupid enough, like me, to stay overnight in the ward. Haha. It sounds stupid but it's fun, and you build up close rapport with the nurses, whom did provide me a decent bed to sleep on!
New updated bout my life? Well, I've located a new house to rent after my return to Kuching in May, and it's ok-la. Pray that it's not haunted, and if it is, let there be a cute looking gay ghost-la.
All set to go back to Peninsular to spend my holidays before I embark on a new academic year in June. Can't believe I've already spent one whole year here in Sibu. How fast time flies.
Relationships? I think it's time for me to find a new guy to settle down. Let see how thing goes. No promises though.

1 comment:

Shake Trees said...

Hi, Hope ur having reli gud time back here in peninsula. Time flies veli fast 1, so do have gud times.

There're reli quite a lot of growing plus as it seemed dat more r teens compared 2 10 yrs ago. I stayed near a college, thus i c. I oso hope wat u hope.

I think u gained a lot from staying back n doing deliveries. Too bad it wasnt pregnant men. :) Ur gud deeds will come ard. I wihs u got a pleasant place 2 stay. Cheers !