I forgot what I wanted to write. Damn.
Recent updates on my life.
Currently I'm in Obstetrics and Gynaecology attachment, whic I do not really enjoy. Delivering babies is thrilling, but handling women is... disasterous. Sigh. I miss pediatrics and medicine more.
4 more weeks till I finish my 3rd medical year. Bravo. 3 down, 2 to go. At least I have scored an A- for my pediatrics, and well, to shut my mom's nagging too. She's been whining that I don't invest enough time and effort in my studies.
My car kinda like gave me some problems. I think the batteries' faulty, despite me changing it in September '05. Well, you can't expect much from a decade old car, can you? Anyway, the other accessories... well, I don't intend to change my old handy car into some alien spacecraft.
I'm getting chubbier. Some punk just threw me a comment last night that I am fat. Darn him. Anyway, I am putting too much weight now. Time to go swimming again.
Shit, and the library's closing in 5 minutes. Oh well, there's still tomorrow. :)
Take care, Rickie.
7 comments:
Hi Rickie,
Trust me, pediatrics is worst. U deal with a talking kid n 2 parents. :)
Take care. Astalavista. Adios.
Btw, I'm William.
You are not fat lar... ;)
c, some1 oso said u not fat wat. i oso dunwan to say geh but and actually hor, ur handsome oso. :)
handsome got wat use ar? duhh.
plenty dat u can think of. When ur heart is oso handsome u can cure any docs cannot cure. :)
O_o". I'm not a gigolo la.
hahaha. aiyo. i totally did not mean dat man. It's a gentleman thinking ok. So soli abt d confusion.
Post a Comment