Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thank You

For the past few nights I have been contemplating bout my past few relationships, albeit I'm stuck between my oppresive studies.
Anyway, what I can say is that all my relationships, they start fast and end fast. Probably I'm the one who's rushing in? Or maybe I'm the one who's getting too carried away. I have to share the blame, I guess.
Thank you is what I would like to say to all my exs. Thank you.
To my first, you taught me what it's like to be in love, and despite you never having the time to spend with me, you made me feel appreciated. Thank you.
To my second, well, it feels fucking good to be pampered, and I enjoy it. Thank you.
To my third, ironically, you were the one whom I loved the most, even though you were the one who made my life a living hell. Virtually I came over to Sarawak partially because of you, and idiotically ended up as a thrid party in your relationship. Anyway, you made me grew up. Thank you, and see you in hell.
To my fourth, I gratify you for giving me a lousy break up. Well, at least I made a swift decision to reject you even though you asked for a 2nd chance. I am strong now, and thank you.
To my fifth, thank you for making me independent. I think I can survive on my own now. Thank you.
To my sixth, you tested my patience enough and surprisingly I've never lost a slight bit of temper on you. Dumping you was a peaceful decision for me, and I enjoyed the it thoroughly. Thank you.
Thank you all for making me cold and cruel. *smirk* I like being mean. Haha.
SIX is definite enough. Thank you.
I'm craving to listen to this song. Ommigosh, I could have just cried when I listen to this...
我带着一颗疲惫的心走了
我知道自己在你心里已不重要
虽然我们曾经相聚过
也许对于你来说
已经没有什么值得回忆
我带着一颗沉重的心走了
我知道自己没有勇气道别离
虽然我们曾经拥有过
但是对于你来说
已经没有什么值得回忆
难道早已注定不能真正拥有你
当我真心付出一切只为了承受孤单和寂寞
我知道你不敢对我表白
是不要看到我的伤怀
虽然你没有说要离开我
我已经感到你不在属于我
如果你还爱我 你不会对我如此的冷漠
又怎会让我在漫漫长夜独自徘徊
如果你还爱我 你不会对我如此的冷漠
我只能含着眼泪默默的离开

8 comments:

ça va pas la tête said...

Now that you are getting this our of your system, it's time to move on and embrace the world. ;) hehehe

RcKs said...

I wanna go backpacking!!!!! but no holidays :P

Anonymous said...

Time passed so quickly,
Miss you loads, and hope you'll find someone that will really take good care of you.
Take care.
GXXX

ça va pas la tête said...

Rcks. perhaps you can plan a graduation backpacking! In fact as a doctor, you can plan to work oversea and move around. They have this programme, I heard!

RcKs said...

Thinking of going to China later after I graduate, but let's see how it goes. :) Anyway, the travelling doctor thing, it doesn't apply to Malaysian Medical Graduates as our degrees are not recognized globally. Sigh. Oh, ironically, the Ministry of Health now only recognizes Specialist who graduate locally. How dumb.

ça va pas la tête said...

I have never been to China and I plan to go if not this year, next!

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU !
FUCK YOU! ASSHOLE!
You are such a DICK!
You're the weak hearted one! FUck the thanks and the letter to the ex.
Get over, how long ago was it? some years ago? You're a unless top, "oh, oh, what do you want?" Fuck you like this? FUCK IT! You're a useless top! and a lousy one! Medic? HAH the things you do? You suck hard FUCKER!

RcKs said...

Well. We do need a little tinge of drama once in a while. *grins*