Monday, May 08, 2006

If I were...

I've got this from a friend's blog, and it should be pleasant to put up something annoying like this. Well, here goes.

IF I WERE

If I were a month, I would be: March (My birthday)

If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday (I always have half a day's class on Fridays)

If I were a time of day, I would be: 11.30 pm (time to sleep)

If I were a planet, I would be: Neptune (I don't know why but I just like it)

If I were a sea animal, I would be: Shark (I'm so mean)

If I were a direction, I would be: East (where the sun rises)

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a Ming Dynasty cherrywood table with carved motives of auspicious animals ( Well, I'm so into oriental stuffs)

If I were a liquer, I would be: Bloody Mary (Who cares? I don't drink anyway)

If I were a stone, I would be: Sapphire (It's blue)

If I were a tree, I would be: Willow (I just like that tree for no reason)

If I were a bird, I would be: A hummingbird (It's exotic)

If I were a tool, I would be: A powerdriller / jackhammer

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Venus fly trap (Don't touch me!)

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Thunderstorm(*clashes of lightning*)

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: Kirin (it's a compassionate mystical being)

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Piano (well... flexible)

If I were an animal, I would be: Tom-cat (I love cats!)

If I were a color, I would be: Ocean blue

If I were an emotion, I would be: Melancholy

If I were a sound, I would be: Hustling of the wind against willow leaves

If I were a element, I would be: Berillium (I'm so reactive)

If I were a car, I would be: Errr.... I don't know bout cars.

If I were a song, I would be: Cruel To Be Kind, by Nick Lowe

If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Woody Allen

If I were a book, I would be written by: Shakespear (posh me)

If I were a food, I would be: Fugu-sashimi (I'm tantalizing and deadly)

If I were a place, I would be: Kyoto

If I were a material, I would be: a lover material

If I were a taste, I would be: Spicy

If I were a scent, I would be: Lime

.If I were a word, I would be: Antidisestablishmentarism

If I were an object, I would be: Trash

If I were a body part I would be: The eye

If I were a facial expression I would be: Thrilled

If I were a subject in school I would be: History

If I were a cartoon character I would be: Inuzaki Kaiba from Naruto

If I were a shape I would be: Pentagon Hex

If I were a number I would be: 38

NEXT QUESTION, PLEASE.........

1. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? A single story apartment

2. WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW? Handbook of Gynaecology and Obstetrics

3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?I don’t use one

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?Chess

5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?National Geographic / Time

.6. FAVOURITE SMELLS?Polo Sport

7. FAVOURITE SOUND?Choir songs

8. WORST FEELING?When you are bored and lonely and everyone's too busy to entertain you.

9.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?What did I dream just now again?

10. FAVOURITE COLOR?Blue

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?One to two

12. NAME OF FUTURE CHILD?Scott, if I do have one

13. MOST IMPORTANT THING(s) IN LIFE?Health, Career, Family, Friends, Love (accordingly)

14. FAVOURITE FOODS?I eat everything

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?Strawberry

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?Lovely

17. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?My Mr Bean's teddy!

18. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY?Cool. Nature is bewildering.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?Nissan Sunny 130Y

20.WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE VACATION PLACE?Anywhere in the globe.

21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON NOW, WHO WOULD IT BE?Siddharta Gautama

22. FAVOURITE ALCHOHOLIC DRINK?I don't drink

23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?Pisces, Water Dog

24. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?If my mom made me to

25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Critic

26. PEPSI OR COKE?7-up

27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?Half empty.

28. FAVOURITE MOVIE?Love Actually

29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?Yes

30. WHAT IS UNDER YOU BED?There's no "under my bed". My mattress is on the floor.

31. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?Sex. Oooops, is that a sport?

32. WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?Some songs by Andy Hui

33. NAME ONE THING THAT YOU DID THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DO?Told everyone I'm gay

34. WHAT IS THE NICEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WEEK?Watched a movie

35. NAME THE ONE THING THAT YOU LOVE DOING BUT DON’T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO?Dirty dancing

36. IF YOU WERE TO HAVE ONE MAGICAL POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?Ability to be invincible.

37. NAME ONE PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND YOUR LAST DAY WITH?No idea yet

38. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DESTINY?No I believe in Karma

39. WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE TAKING A DUMP?I read and dream

40. WHO IS MY IDOL?Nobody. I worship myself

41. REASONS WHY YOU ARE LATE FOR WORK?Diarrhoea

42. OUR LIVES ARE SHAPED BY PEOPLE WHO LOVES US AND WHO DOESN’T LOVE US… YOU BELIEVE THIS?Sorta.

2 comments:

ça va pas la tête said...

why 38?

RcKs said...

Erm... becoz my bdate ism 8th of March. :p