Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Revised Rickie's Criteria

I realized that I wrote this up months ago. Well, time to revise some of it. :)
Who am I?
24, miserably overweight. Losing my hair, my youth, my self esteem, and my sanity imminently. Emotional & chaotic. Always late for appointments and class. Simple and ordinary, but people tend to bear the false idea that I am a prodigee. Shy and unsecure. Jack of all trades and masters of none. Enjoys and despises being the center of the attention. Gets fed up easily. Short span of attention and patiences. Picky and fastidious about life, but never about food. Enjoys sentimental music with a little tinge of rock and pop, and now trying to pick back Chinese pop music. Still obsessed with British films and their accent. Hates sports but loves and misses childhood games. Enjoys playing with colours and people's ego. Knows nothing about but am totally fascinated with art, history and architecture. Worships nature and beauty.

What I look for in someone?
Around my age. Simplicity. Dresses moderately and mind you, no disasterous hairstyles. Easy going and understanding. Small body figure (easy to hug). Great heart. Great mind. Great soul. Great hands. Enjoys music and serenity. Sings instead of complains. Homely and easily satisfied. Down to earth and knows how to handle a turbulent me. Smiles and never frowns. Does not curses. Draws and designs. Enjoys literature and movies. Pulls an angelic face when I get mad at him. Enjoys intimacy.
Anyway. I've been eying on someone... but he's attached already. Sigh.

1 comment:

Shake Trees said...

i was laughing when i came across ur sentence of "no disasterous hairstyles". hehe. i wonder y most plu wants dat. even non plus. nice keywords. heart, mind n soul. how abt body. i dun mean those drop dead gorgeous. i guess u know wat i mean. a turbulent u is ok la. least ur not a hurricane hehe. else every1 will run.

ooooh u like drawings eh. me 2. i used 2 draw n dat duno who 2dary teacher took all my paintings n hang on d back of d classroom at another class. WTS. Perhaps its too captivating. I was drawing abt all 3 dimensions. *sweat

Hmm looks like our gang all likes food. perhaps we get a gathering 2 cook. hahaha.