Anyway, I have not been reading much for the past few years. Erm... Probably I was too occupied with some other stuffs. Ok, my computer displaced my books; I got obsessed with playing computer games that I put away my books and started banging my keyboard and swinging my mouse. Nonetheless, that's not the main issue here. I still survived all those stupid government exams, and landed myself in a local varsity.
The first books I chewed on were ... THESE!!!
Anyway... what my aunties made fun of me were that... I actually read these. My aunty once said that she thinks there is no one else in this world that reads encyclopaedia for fun. I hope there's one somewhere else. Having said that I would like to add that the stuffs in encyclopaedia just intrigues me. There are like zounds and zounds of raw information waiting to be digested and absorbed. Sigh... that was last time.

.jpg)

6 comments:
walau eh. so der many books ah. ur auntie so nice to u. Now i know where ur buli genes comes from la. kakaka.
Ermm, I got more than u. Wana c ah. I got a whole volume of encylopedia n oso from reader's digest. Dun say pulak, i der, u pun ader ah. ;)
Ooooh! So! I'm not the only one he bullies eh?
Kor
You got encyclopedias but you don't read them like I do mar. :P
My favourite time of reading them is while i'm doing my pooo pooo. Hahaha
Kor: I bully everybody de :P
i got read der. if buy dun read thne buy for whut ah. decorations ah. kakaka.
kor kor oso u buli gar. tarible la lu. gagaga.
Mana tau? Not enough pillow at home wat.
I bully everyone.
ermmm not enuf pillow to buli gar. so u buli ppl la is it. buy more pillow la. kakaka.
Post a Comment