I have always been pessimistic bout me, my life and myself. Don't ask me why. I just don't know why.
Whenever I screw up something, I always expect for the worse. Probably everyone does that but for me I'm apt to some degree of exaggeration. Ok, fine. I get restless, a little bit distressed and very fretful thinking bout whatever the outcome will be. Maybe I'm timid, or maybe over-anxious. If it's in born, then it's fine since I can't do much to alter it.
Tomorrow and the day after are my big days. My Obs & Gynae exams for my 3rd year and Geezers I don't think I've did much prepataion for it. My housemate Mr. Q installed Baldur's Gate 2 on his pc, and darn I've been monopolying his pc for 4 days! Darn him. I think it's a conspiracy to stop me from studying and damn I can't stand the temptation. Anyway, I can't absorb much in last minute readings anyway. Just pray that the readings I've done weeks before suffice to pass my Obs & Gynae, which is said to be the most difficult posting in my 3rd year.
Well, I kind of like this song. Really pessimistic one. I've been singing it in the bathroom for days to irritate my roommate.
Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch him sleeping
He's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would he ever doubt the way I feel
About him in my heart
If tomorrow never comes
Will he know how much I loved him
Did I try in every way to show him every day
That he's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And he must face this world without me
Is the love I gave him in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much he means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell him how I feel
So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes
Whenever I screw up something, I always expect for the worse. Probably everyone does that but for me I'm apt to some degree of exaggeration. Ok, fine. I get restless, a little bit distressed and very fretful thinking bout whatever the outcome will be. Maybe I'm timid, or maybe over-anxious. If it's in born, then it's fine since I can't do much to alter it.
Tomorrow and the day after are my big days. My Obs & Gynae exams for my 3rd year and Geezers I don't think I've did much prepataion for it. My housemate Mr. Q installed Baldur's Gate 2 on his pc, and darn I've been monopolying his pc for 4 days! Darn him. I think it's a conspiracy to stop me from studying and damn I can't stand the temptation. Anyway, I can't absorb much in last minute readings anyway. Just pray that the readings I've done weeks before suffice to pass my Obs & Gynae, which is said to be the most difficult posting in my 3rd year.
Well, I kind of like this song. Really pessimistic one. I've been singing it in the bathroom for days to irritate my roommate.
Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch him sleeping
He's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would he ever doubt the way I feel
About him in my heart
If tomorrow never comes
Will he know how much I loved him
Did I try in every way to show him every day
That he's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And he must face this world without me
Is the love I gave him in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much he means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell him how I feel
So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes
3 comments:
hmmm fear, anger and hatred ... d dark force u have... seth u r. reminds me of yoda and anakin skywalker.
we r just human lu. me worst than u. i erupt like volcanoes. not 1 but a chain of them. kakaka. now ah... all died liao. i slayed the fire dragon n the fanged beast in me long time jor. me is a little angel now. *wink *wink
sometime i feel sad but not angry. just human ma. so dun take so hard on urself lu.
wei, u play games n no study gar. veli dissapointed. sob sob. some more play so old games gagaga. aiyo play la latest games ma. outdate jor la u. im playing the latest games - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
That song is the Renato Russo - If Tomorrow Never Comes ?
pessimism is realism, which is good.
btw it's sith not seth
oopps soli but he's d next generation sith, so he's called seth. gagaga. better dun disturb him now... he got exam. All my best to u Rickie !!!
Post a Comment