Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Clairvoyance

Of curiosity I went to see a numerologist last night with my Mom, and believe me, what she said, I think, is precise. I can't help to believe since she really digged out all my stuffs after she deciphered my date of birth. I felt like I was being stripped naked and being scrutinized from head to toe.
The first thing she said was I have a tough life to live with; I am not the kind that is blessed with luck and fortune, and that I would have to work hard to get things that I want. Well, it's common sense I think, since you only reap what you sowed.
The moment she set her eyes on my palm she yelled out, "You're too sensitive and emotional for a boy!" Sigh. Perhaps I should be a girl instead. Well, she added that I've got a bad temper and a bad mouth, thence offending everybody with my tongue (and pleasing them once in a while with you-know-what). Plus, I am so predictable that others exploit my weakness and bind me onto their strings, and if I do not control myself, it'll be the source of my own downfall. She suggested me doing meditation, something which I detest. I am not the kind that sits still; my mind is constantly wandering and it just would not settle down.
The other thing she brought up is my "unusual" friends, whom she refuse to relate more. "Stay away from them. Try to decline them", is what she said. I am amazed. Relationships are unwise for me at this time of my life and I should only think of one after I graduate and things are easier for me.
And she talked about my gastric problem, which even my mother does not know. Now I'm scared. I'm really scared. There are some other things she predicted, such as my career. Provided that I really do hard, I will soar with my parents' blessings. Also she said if I still eat and sleep, I'll end up with a heart attack. -_-"
Still, it was a nice experience. The feeling of being totally vulnerable is unremarkable, and you should try for your own. Anyway, I still stick to the idea that you reap what you sow.

2 comments:

ça va pas la tête said...

mum will always be mum

Anonymous said...

hey hey
I thought I drop by here and leave some dirty "foot prints" on your blog. Let's say I am stalking you, so better watch your back and be scared. You know I always have this self-theory about these "tellers" on how to make them predict what you want them to predict, using your mind. Anyways, won't want to bore you with the details. You take care. I am just being curious what your blog is like since you had it mentioned last time on IRC. *smile* I have my sources you know. Don't worry, it's my first and m-aybe~ my last visit here. But Definitely my last comment.