Again, absence from blogging. My apologies. I've been occupied with several matters that I have to attend to.
Last thursday (15/6) was another remarkable day; I have a 2nd nephew now. -_-" Geez, and my 1st nephew is already 18 months old. How fast time flies. By the time I graduate, I'll be 26 years old, while they'll be 3 and 1 1/2 years old respectively. Shit. When I'm 30, my nephew will be 7 and 5 years old. If I remain single at 35, my nephews, 12 and 9, will start asking if I'm gay. Now I'm getting paranoid. Anyway, I can't wait to go back home to see how my new nephew looks like.
A follow up from the previous blog entry where my housemate had a fight with her boyfriend; now they're together again. Duhh. Both of them acted as if nothing had happened before; she had not cry like a wet pussy and scared me to hell, and he had not appeared in my house to mediate their relationship. Anyway, mark my words, it will happen again. *grins*
No comments:
Post a Comment