I attended my faculty's orientation performance night last nite, with a few colleagues, and it was ok. Not much surprises. Some has excellent performing skills, while most of them are pretty mundane. So that's why they say medical students are nerdies. Still, some of their acting stunts are still relatively childish-la, and not really appealing.
And my two cute little junior buddies? One is from penang while the other is from Rawang. I still find them easier to talk with, probably they got intimidated with my great grandbuddy status. Sigh, how fast time flies. It seemed like yesterday we only just had our own first year orientation.
Been travelling 7 miles up and down to the Sentosa Mental Hospital these few days as my group is following a psychiatrist there. The trip was ok, yet my car worries me. She's not feeling well, serious. I don't know what to do with her. I brought her here and there, and many a diagnoses have been made, yet she's still not well. Sigh. Probably she's old enough. Darn. How am I going to sell her off with a great price later when I graduate!?!?
One ugly schizophrenic woman slapped me today. -_-. Bitch. I would have twisted her neck if were not for her psychopathology. She tried to pinch my nose and did slap my shoulder a few times. Fucking schizo hag.
My 2nd ex has been going around relating my stuffs to his superior, it seems, and he still tried to be stuck up when I confronted him. I should have told him earlier that I hate his stuck-upness and that was the main reason Idumped him, but neh, I wanna get tangled up with him no more. He has his life and me mine; there's no crossovers anymore, not now, and not ever.
So, I wonder what else will befall me for the rest of this week?
1 comment:
gosh got slapped? huh my fren who happened to study medicine as well got kicked on the groin uhmn.. guess a slap looks better now than a kick on the groin ahaha!
Post a Comment