The moment I set foot into my faculty, I've been attracting eyes upon me. Of course I wished that it was me they set their eyes on, yet, it seemed that they were hawking on that bluish blackish patch on my neck. I never knew it was such a prominent beacon that they could see it from 300 yards away.
I'm not sure if they really do not know what it was, since most of them had done forensic, and should be able to distinguish what a lovebite is. A love bite is no more different to a bruise, only one is a product of pain while the latter is of pleasure. The concept is still the same; suction forces onto the skin and the tissues beneath ruptures the tiny capillaries within, and hence results in the extravasation of blood into the surrounding tissues. Hence, it has the bluish blackish discoloration similar to a bruise.
Anyway. I had soup last night. Half a can of mushroom cream, chunks of potatoes and carrots and a few spoonfuls of sweet corn, simmered in 2 bowlfuls of water and later savoured with buttered bread. Yummy, indeed, but I think the portion is too much la. Next time I oughta reduce a little.
I think I'm starting to get addicted to cooking.

4 comments:
Love bite?! Who's Reese!
Paul
Reese? Erm... someone lo ;p
oh love bites.. uhmnn well i scare of love bites especially on obvious area.. Cause i hate questions from others duhz
Well.. it's aldy so obvious. Do they hafta ask?
Post a Comment