Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Drastic Diet Program

I tried to fix a low-fat, low-carb and most of all low-cost dinner tonight, due to people beseeching me to lose a few tens of kilos, and it was a disaster!
Me and Naga (my docile Indian housemate), who voluntereed to oversee my weight-loss plan, went shopping for groceries in the afternoon. While I was busy handpicking stuffs that I wanted to buy, she ruthlessly threw out anything with high fat or high carb levels from the cart. So, I'm left with a meager choice of ingredients to prepare my salad for dinner tonight. (If I hadn't kissed her toes and begged her, she would have thrown that bottle of Thousand Island Sauce!)
So, what's left in my cart are ... carrots, tomatoes, a can of sweet corn, green beans, chicken and franks, and apples too. Oh what the heck, I just chopped everything up, mix 'em and eat them (of course having boiled the chicken-la). It doesn't really taste that horrible as what Naga thought it seemed to be.
Anyway, I'm still hungry! I think I should go for a lipsuction. -_-
Naga forbids me to eat more than 3 meals per day! Tyrant queen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Start...hope u will be more lengzai after u lost that 10kgs of ur body fat...gambateh pal .. :)

Matt. K. said...

OMG! What a diet! I't simpossible for me tolive with that kind of diet... well, I'ne never dieted before in my life. And I've always conisdered liposuction as a way out...

Well, good luck with your diet!

RcKs said...

hahaha.... i think it'll only last for 3 days. Then I'll go back binging.

ça va pas la tête said...

i wanna go on a diet too. ;)