Somebody just refreshed my mind that I am actually an arrogant ass. Call me bizzare, but I hell do enjoy people addressing me as an arrogant ass. Still, it's not easy to be arrogant, is it? To be arrogant, you've got to have the right grey matter to act arrogant. Having low Intelligent Quotient and attempting to be arrogant would land oneself with the title Stuck Up instead, which is an inferior title. You have to be smart enough to impress and to annoy especially in order to be labelled as arrogant.
Next, you need the guts to be arrogant. Not every ah beng, ah lian, or ah seng can crown himself arrogant. To be arrogant, you have to act arrogant, and maintain your arrogance. Never think of apologize when others name you arrogant, or fear that you will be alienated because you are arrogant. Smart arrogant bastards, well, are definitely of higher market values than moronic weak-hearted ninnies, and trust me, people will flock to you albeit your nasty arrogance.
Besides having the integrity to be arrogant, most of all you need the PEOPLE to call you arrogant! Why, ain't that the most integral ingredient? Think of this. What will be of er... BUSH if nobody would vote for him? Imagine how sad Osama bin Laden would be if BUSH just ignored his 911 attacks and spend his time watching Rodeo on telly? Enough said, the audience matters!
Anyway, it ain't easy to be arrogant, and I fucking like it!
7 comments:
Wah, so arrogant ah. You want to be surgeon or what?
Paul
Surgeons very arrogant meh? ;p
I'm thinkin of either medicine / paediatrics leh. :p Preferably neurology or endocrinology. kekeke.
oh paul, he's a professor la. his blog name ma. *doink
Never thought it was this hard to be arrogant! LOL. Good points!! I'll think twice if I wanna be arrogant!
Btw, nice blog!! I enjoy reading it. Gonna have to bookmark you!
dem that's HOT!!!
what is so hot? -_-"
hot le... nvr see ppl like you le... arrogant and proud of it =D
Post a Comment