Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Movies Movies Movies

I'm craving for it... Everyday I can feel the urge inside me demanding for it, and all the time it errodes into my brain, giving me the shakes. I know I have to get it soon, somewhere or sometime... but it's so difficult to get one, especially in this season. And they say it blooms especially in summers!

I can't stand the torture anymore. I need to watch a movie, fast and hard!
Mechanically I have been cruising through the papers looking at the cinema adverts, and to my detest, there are none that caught my eye. I know the movies available in cinemas here in Kuching are grotesquely very limited, yet, as the largest city in Borneo, at least they should have something decent!
Superman Returns? Neh... I don't really like superman. Well, hunk in tights sound tempting, but the whole movie thingee is soooooooooo egomaniacal-la. I don't watch Smallville anyway despite my friends' total addiction to it. Anyway, I still think blue and red is a bad match.
What I'm really waiting for is Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest, which is set to be screened within these few days. I've watched Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl twice in 2 different occasions, and I still find it entertaining. Depp's portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow was exclusively captivating, but I personally think Bloom and Knightley's performances are merely common. Now I'm lookin forward for the sequel. And they say there's the third sequel coming soon next year, with Chow Yuen-Fatt in it! Now I really can't wait!

No comments: