Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Ears Are Stucked!!!

Few days ago I woke up with a bizzare feeling. Something's not right. I felt like my head's a lil' bit heavier than before. Then I began to realize my sense of hearing was a bit dimished. Shit, both my ears are stucked! Ear wax! Bah!

I desperately searched for a cotton bud to clear my ear canal, yet I haven't got one. Sigh. My pinky ain't thin enough to wriggle into my ear and I wouldn't wanna stick something else into it! Sigh...

I could try to ignore this obnoxious feeling, yet it was like glued into my mind. I can't shake it off! The temptation to stick something inside my ear canal is really multiplying in intensity, and the only thing that's stopping me to do that is my phobia of having a perforated eardrum! I feel like tearing off my ears.

I bet this is what my ear wax would look like if I dug it out. Yes, one big chunk of grotesqueness. Imagine the karats it bear. If it were real gold, I'd be able to buy the whole island of Magadascar with it. I wonder what is the consistency 0f this mean-looking thingee? Hard? Soft? Well done? Raw? Or slimy?


I've tried using ear wax softener solutions, and hopefully they might drop out spontaenously. I hate to be half-deaf.

Anyway, I think I need to get one of this light-weight portable AA-batteries-powered ear digger. Looks splendid.

3 comments:

savante said...

GROSS GROSS GROSS

Report to ENT!

Paul

Shake Trees said...

eee... u din clean for how long ah. hope u recover soon :)

Anonymous said...

can i get to know u better????-diddy