Monday, August 07, 2006

Pain

Today was a horrible day. For the first time in my whole life, I had my first gastric pain.
I was on my way to the elevator when this strange sensation enveloped me; basically it was localized around my epigastric area, without any radiation, and dull. There were no aggravating factors, but I think lying down flat kind of precipitated it.
I swear my face almost corpse-like until Naga, shocked at my appearance, shovelled me to the clinic. By then, the pain was so fucking unbearable that I felt like I was dying! The doctor gave me a jab near my butt; I wanted it to be at my arm but she said it would be pretty painful, so I offered my butt instead. She politically declined it and stabbed my latissimus dorsi instead. Hmm.. at least I didn't have to showed her my butt!
Driving back home was ok, as the pain got better. Having arrived home, I collapsed at the couch and basically lay there till I dozed off. Still, I remember texting my mother to ask her what she would do when I died? Would she get angry because I died earlier than her? *laughs* Still, that stirred a few thoughts in my mind as reassured her that I won't kill myself because I'm too vain to do that. My obligations to my parents aren't done over yet, so I can't die.
Anyway, the pain sort of disappeared and I hope it won't come back again. Gosh, that horrendous agony. It doesn't seem like a peptic ulcer anyway... most likely it's a spasm.. Some fucking excruciating spasm!

No comments: