Tuesday, November 14, 2006

我不难过

2 consecutive nights of low mood. That's something new; it hasn't been this way before. Usually my dysthymia resolves by itself uneventfully after a night's sleep. I guess this means it's getting worse.

I still get emotionally carried away easily, having read bout people's lives. Maybe that's my personality; whether it would later manifest as a disadvantage, only time itself will unfold. At times I find myself being able to empathize and read people's mind sometimes. Not that I'm a psychic or some clairvoyant, but it's not difficult to probe what somebody wants or feels by looking into his facial expressions.

Could it be another survival instinct?

Everyone has his own troubles, and I tend to indulge within my self-pity a little too much. It's pathetic in some sense, but hell, it feels fucking nice.

I enjoy whining about my miserable life, don't you?

Jack, one of my newest cyberbros collections, has been having his own share of miseries, albeit his constant happy-go-lucky, i-am-linpeh-so-fuck-me look. Anyway, no doubt he's in control of it.

Now, when will I start to take control of my own dilemmas, instead of they harnessing me?

This song is specially dedicated to you, Jack, for whom have been a nice taikor for me, when all my others cyberbros are presumed lost-or-dead.

Don't be sad, we all do.

本日主題曲 - 孫燕姿 - 我不難過

No comments: