Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mr. Postman!

It's been a while since there's been any snail mail for me.

I know this e-mail thingee sorta displaced the role of snail mails, but then I kinda prefer snail mails to electronic mails. Well, that sort of excitement when you see a letter in your postbox (of course with your name on it) is totally indescribable, and especially if it's from someone special! Oh, and not to mention the estatic sensation when you slowly peel of the envelope to see what's inside. Damn, I miss those mails!

Yup, my friends used to send me wishing cards or simple greeting letters once in a while. Probably they're scared that I'll smacked them if they don't do so. Haha.

Well, I still receive mails nowadays too. Indeed, water bills, electricity bills and phone bills! Bah!

So, people, keep the mails rolling in!

Song of the Day - The Marvelletes - Please! Mr. Postman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ermm... wats ur address eh?