My flight to taipei was lovely. Yet, since this flight was actually a transit flight to LA, hence, the security was extra-stringent; they practically ransacked my hand luggage and me myself.
I was supposed to be served with venison, but because the obsessive Tzu-chi people made an advanced booking with the MAS for vegetarian meals for all of us, thus, we all ended up eating this! It was so-so only. Damn! I can smell the fragrance of my venison... and the duck meat too... sobs. Anyway, the flight itself was pleasant, and I watched "The Holiday" during the 4 hours flight. Laughed and toyed around.

Here's a picture of the evening sky. My flight's at 15.15 hours and we arrived at 19.45 hours.

Here's some of the food they served me.... No venison...
Having arrived in Taoyuan airport, we were welcomed by some Tzu Chi members from Taiwan. Still, they were so much a difference if compared to the Malaysians. Sigh. We were affectionately treated and that night we stayed in the Taoyuan Tsu-Chi Building. The building itself was a grandeur, with exquisite designs and state of the art architecture. Breathstaken, we had a wonderful night staying there, albeit we had to keep our voices low and mind our manners throughout our stay there.

Here's a close up picture I took of the Tsu Chi building. Fantastic, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment