I had spent already 48 hours in kay el for this trip, and there's 28 more to go. Anyway, here's the details of this current trip.
Having arrived in Kay El on Saturday noon, I struggled my way to meet up with my old classmate, whom I'll be crashing at her place. She's got a boyfriend, and Man! He's gorgeous. Good for her. Least he's treating her nice, from what I had observed. Haha.
Having arrived in Kay El on Saturday noon, I struggled my way to meet up with my old classmate, whom I'll be crashing at her place. She's got a boyfriend, and Man! He's gorgeous. Good for her. Least he's treating her nice, from what I had observed. Haha.
They brought me out for dinner on Saturday night at a small fishing village in Klang, where seafood is one of the main attractions there. It's been a long while since I've been meeting new STRAIGHT people (you people am aware that I'm sorta anti-social, right?) and I'm sort of relieved that I can still talk to people, although not much. The view from the restaurant was fabulous; one can enjoy the dazzling river scenery with the hectic freighters jolting against the river currents, although you still have to put up with the repugnant stench of dead crabs.
Yesterday we went for a picnic at the zoo. The zoo itself was a misery; the animals looked unkempted, and the state of the zoo was a little bit depressing. My last visit to the zoo itself was before I enrolled into UNIMAS, and for goodness sakes, there isn't much change, except that the old orangutan had gone fatter and older, and is put into custody (prolly he's too old to be sociable?). Still, it was the company that I enjoyed, rather than the place of interest; my friends were double-dating, so I felt like I was being bounced from one pair to another during the whole excursion. Haha, it's actually not bad, as they weren't really neglecting me at all!
The past 2 night I also went out drinks with some of the usual people that I've chatted with online. My tailou, like usual, had been yam-charring with me for these 2 nites, together with Miyake on Saturday night, and Mikey on Sunday night. Well, I've known them for quite some time, so I don't really feel awkward meeting up with them for drinks. Nonethelesss, I am still quite hesitant to meet the others since I feel very unnatural in a crowded place. Thank goodness, the others did not show up! Bwahahaha!
I'm not blogging in my cyberbro - Isaac - 's office in KLCC. Damn, he took me for a tour in his workplace, and it looks dazzlign (although it looks more like a bank vault)! Haha, I don't mind working here after I graduate, but then, it's not really my cup of tea, and I'm not qualified for such jobs!
Anyway, still waiting for the rain to stop, or else I'll have to meet TV8 in KLCC. LOL. Anyway, cheers in KL.
Yesterday we went for a picnic at the zoo. The zoo itself was a misery; the animals looked unkempted, and the state of the zoo was a little bit depressing. My last visit to the zoo itself was before I enrolled into UNIMAS, and for goodness sakes, there isn't much change, except that the old orangutan had gone fatter and older, and is put into custody (prolly he's too old to be sociable?). Still, it was the company that I enjoyed, rather than the place of interest; my friends were double-dating, so I felt like I was being bounced from one pair to another during the whole excursion. Haha, it's actually not bad, as they weren't really neglecting me at all!
The past 2 night I also went out drinks with some of the usual people that I've chatted with online. My tailou, like usual, had been yam-charring with me for these 2 nites, together with Miyake on Saturday night, and Mikey on Sunday night. Well, I've known them for quite some time, so I don't really feel awkward meeting up with them for drinks. Nonethelesss, I am still quite hesitant to meet the others since I feel very unnatural in a crowded place. Thank goodness, the others did not show up! Bwahahaha!
I'm not blogging in my cyberbro - Isaac - 's office in KLCC. Damn, he took me for a tour in his workplace, and it looks dazzlign (although it looks more like a bank vault)! Haha, I don't mind working here after I graduate, but then, it's not really my cup of tea, and I'm not qualified for such jobs!
Anyway, still waiting for the rain to stop, or else I'll have to meet TV8 in KLCC. LOL. Anyway, cheers in KL.
1 comment:
Well we could apply for jobs in twin towers medical centre :P
Post a Comment