Sunday, April 08, 2007

It hurts so bad...

I feel like a bus-stop, and damn! people has been commenting that I have been good to everybody. Have I?

It's late I know, but I just came to the conclusion that I really am like a bus-stop; guys only approach me when they have nobody else to go to, whether they had been dumped, heartbroken, or sodding lonely. Then, I am again left out when they have found someone new. Neh... I'm used to it, already, I think.

Maybe while I was trying to be fuckin' mean, I ended portraying another paradoxical image of myself -- that I am nice. Yes I am aware that being nice would result in me being taken advantage of, that's why I try to conceal it as much as I can. Could it be that I myself have been leaving trails for them? How ironic. The more I try to hide myself, the more I disclose myself.

My mind keeps on evoking memories. Pathetic memories that I can't wash off my mind. Numerous people had been saying the same thing to me again and again to me, but yet, they never meant what they say. Sometimes I just don't get it. How can they just say it out so easily? How can they just forget it that easily too? Don't these words mean anything to them? Or its just me.

Song of the Day - Little Anthony and the Imperials - It hurts so bad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Maybe while I was trying to be fuckin' mean]
Before hurling detestment on others for their moronic irresponsible statements, consider that majority of them accepted your harsh well-being and able to bear with your sodding attitude. It's either they cant fit towards your criteria of conversation and too shallow-wasting-resources for you, or you need to retune your exquisite standards towards them.Open-minders will always feel that you need help and purely mortal,hence the mr.nice guy in a bad way...i guess some of us here really love you as a friend

RcKs said...

Wahaha. Point taken.

RcKs said...

Point taken.

Damn. If my sodding attitude still can't chase them away, then I need something with a higher efficacy.

I'm not bragging bout me being rejected (althought I get rejected all the times). I'm just saying why they can go on telling again and again things that they don't mean.

Perhaps you should retune again your comments after re-reading what I've wrote.

Cheers to your analytical mind.

Damn. I'm so hungry

Anonymous said...

it's give and take milday :)