I have always tried to resist the temptation to find out what people have been writing or talking bout me. It's something good - more like a self-defense mechanism - but then I finally succumbed to it. The boredom I guess.
Anyway, somehow I traced my name in Ritz's blog [Refer to blogs posted in July-August]. They say, some secrets should remain unshovelled. Yup, they do. I was a little taken aback, but then, it doesn't really matter anyway.
I had always been feeling a lil' bit guilty about Ritz. I felt like I ruined his life or something. Yet, I felt kinda relieved now. It's like lifting a big responsibilities off your shoulder. :)
Yup he cheated over me. Neh. No big deal. All gays do, and I should have cheated when I had the chance. Darn, too busy to do that. LOL.
I had always thought he was a good kid. He is, yup I agree, then he's young. Too young for me I suppose. I told him once I felt like I'm having sex with a 13 year old kid, after he's got his new haircut. Oh shit, he got the haircut after he cheated over me. LOL.
Now that's the second time I've been cheated over in my life. The first time, I ended with a catastrophe. It's much better now. Nonetheless I was a little blunted during my 1-hour class in the cardio-lab; maybe its the de javu feeling again. The last time I got cheated was roughly 3 years ago, and I broke down. This time it felt better, I just got blunted for an hour. Am i growing up or what?
Then it was like history repeating itself again. A sheep in a wolf's skin, probably? Or I was blind, again? Ritz really seemed like a good kid, erm, yah, SEEMED to be. LOL.
Post-mortem time. Was it because something I didn't do or I didn't say? Neh... the timeline didn't indicate so; I was not that occupied with my stuffs yet. Well, at least there was no slight remorse of what he'd been doing while we were seeing each other. Muahaha, and this is something I'm gonna reassure myself that I should not feel bad about it! Arrrgh, it's time I spill it to Emie. Least that's the only thing that would make me feel better and Emie's always hungry to know bout such stuffs. That bitch. She's probably busy gyrating on somebody's lap.
Anyway, here's another few lessons re-learned.
1. Guys who are beautiful never can I afford; they're too luxurious!
2. Guys need no reasons to cheat; they cheat for a living.
One more question. Is it time for me to relocate my blog's addie again? Not again?
Shit! I'm not going to date anyone anymore! LOL.
6 comments:
hey..now i'm the bitch?u kno i'm gonna read tat, rite?sengaje..
btw, i dun rili like wat u said:
"Guys need no reasons to cheat; they cheat for a living."
by sayin tat, next time a guy cheated on me, i cannot feel sad or anythg..a guy gotta do wat a guy gotta do rite?sigh..
tell u de...with me u'll feel more secure maaaa!!! at least i wont cheat :x
...i'll just SLUT =D~ hahahahaha
y the need to relocate? who had found u?
Emie: Don't really want certain ppl to access my blogs ma. -.- LOL. Just kiddin la.
Loupoh: Slut la slut.Later if kena AIDS dont come and find me!
im sorry if i really did cheated on you! use my innocence against you which i dont mean too.. well, cant believe you remember me...
Hmmm...that's life...I mean P's life. It's not always a bed of roses. Most of the time, it's a bed of rocks. When you get hurt by the rocks, you become paralyze...paralyze of having to feel love again. Get out from this shit dude!!
Post a Comment