Monday, May 21, 2007

My last few days in Hualien...

It's time. Yup. It's time to leave. I've only have 4 days left to endure, and it feels so good.

I've finally succumbed to my thought block again. I feel like I want to write something, but I can't figure out what to write. It's like having a benign prostatic hypertrophy; you feel the urge to write, but the words just don't come out that smoothly no matter how hard you squeeze yourself.

I think I've gotten over the Ritz issue. Now that's some achievement!

Emie's been doing lots of favours for me, so I've got to buy something nice for her. I forgot her bra cup size; I wanted to get her one since the bras here are a lil bit advant-garde, as shown in the advertisements. Instead of a 2-dimensional push up thingee, now it comes with a new 3D techonology - squeezing the buns medially so it looks more feasible. So, Emie, if you do read me, please reply ASAP and tell me ur cup size!

My colleague's been trying to get some souvenirs and I'm still contemplating whether I should get one as well. Buying souvenirs seem like such a nice thing to do that I feel completely detestable about it (I don't like being nice!). Why give souvenirs to others when they don't give you souvenirs? Why bother to get a souvenir when nobody's going to treasure it? Anyway, the real reason why I'm not getting one is that I don't have the extra $$$ to do so. Wahahaha.

Having done some homework on Taipei, I have come to the conclusion that there's not really much thing to see there! Arrgh. Yet, there are a few places that I want to visit, but there won't be enough time to see them all. Erm, these places I mean are actually old temples and museums; not themeparks or shopping malls.

Now that I'm staying somewhere different from my other colleagues, I have a reason not to go out with them! Conflicts do occur in a group, I agree. Simple rules of group dynamics. Still, I prefer not to have any conflicts at all. It's fuckin' annoying. For instance, there were 5 of us and nobody could reach a consensus on where to dine. Everybody's saying that they have no idea but each and everyone is disagreeing with the suggestions made by one another. How ironic.

Oh never mind. 4 days away to ... FREEDOM!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! u comin' back de =D~ miss u lo...

so old man...go museum n so on wan. :x

Anonymous said...

hope you overcome the issue bout me asap! i thought nobody read my blog... sigh... how embarassing!!! how could i forgot bout you! i know im allgrown up now and more mature! experience teaches me... who can stop me from exploring?! unless you really did care bout me i will stop my "exploration" but you didnt!!! so i guess im to be blame here ruining your life! so sorry for doing so.. innocence kid is dangerous! yeah like you said beautiful people are not only high maintaince but also dangerous! what lies within the beauty? ugliness? who knows... take care... hope you enjoy reading my blog! i guess you're the first who actually have access to it! nobody read my blog, so dont worry bout your name being published! unless you're hong kong movie star or korea star studded maybe la... ok.. chiow...

RcKs said...

Loupoh: I am very classical de hor! You think indulging in clubs and bars will satisfy me! (I've often thought of how it'll be to have sex somewhere in the corner of a museum! :P)

Ritz: Aiya. What's over is over, so, no point crying over spoilt milk. I had been feeling a lil' bit guilty for not caring you a lil' bit more, but now I don't anymore. Wahahaha. You just help me to rid myself of my guilt. That's something good. Anyway, bout me only want sex issue. Well. I guess you don't know me as much as you think you do.

Anonymous said...

i know what over is over... plus it's been a while! so i guess both of us had moved on! sorry for the wrong judgement... i dont know what know what to say! maybe i was sort of disappointed and started to play roles! if you know wat i mean!

RcKs said...

-.-"