Monday, May 21, 2007

Tag! You're On!

I don't know what is all this tagging business about. -.-

When I was 18.... Aiyoh. So fucking long ago, aku tak ingat la!

Since I'm so bored, I might as well entertain myself. :)

[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]
Rcks: Niama. Can experience so many things sekaligus ar?

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
RcKs: This is easier. I think a lot.
1. What should I eat later for lunch?
2. What should I do tonight?
3. What should I get for dinner?
4. What time should I go get my train tickets?
5. What time should I fix my bag?
6. How come nobody sms me anymore?
7. So sien, what else can I do?

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
RcKs: Oh.. this is sub sub water la!
1. Can pass my final year or not?
2. When sampai taipei got any difficulties or not?
3. In taipei sempat go jalan the places I wanna visit or not?
4. When reach HK, my $$$ enough or not?
5. So sien, should I find a bf or not?
6. If find jor bf, will he cheat on me or not?
7. If find jor bf, will I cheat on him or not?

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
RcKs: Nothing to be happy about la. Diu!

[Seven People I Treasure]

RcKs: Treasure + Sayang too.
1. My Parents
2. My Relatives
3. My Sister
4. My Nephew #1
5. My Nephew #2
6. My Buddies
7. My Internet Bau-bau Bacang [Tailou, Kaigor, Didi, Loupoh, etc.]

[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
RcKs: -.-
1. My dick. [Always check to see if it's still there]
2. My ass. [After pangsai have clean ass mar]
3. My nose. [Nose itchy have to scratch and pick]
4. My handphone
5. A computer
6. Room keys
7. My zip [Always worry I din't ziup my pants high enough]

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
RcKs: Tak tau mau tulis apa...
1. Memory [Old aldy, always forget things... nyanyuk]
2. Financial status [No money Nothing can do, damn sien!]
3. @*&#*(@$(@%*()^*&^
4. _)#$()&%@^*()@*)(*^#_&)*^&@#
5. )@)$**%&(^)__)_*&@^$%@$%^!@*(#*@%*
6. ??><@$"@:@_%+(^)*#()^&)_($@#$@# 7. ?>___~!@!~!@#$%^&%*#(^(

[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
Rcks: My talent izzit?
1. Scolding people!
2. Scolding people!
3. Scolding people!
4. Scolding people!
5. Scolding people!
6. Scolding people!
7. Scolding people!

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
Rcks: Who'd say I was perfect?!
1. Being punctual
2. Keeping slim
3. Saving money for rainy days
4. Stop blogging and get a good rest
5. Demanding people to pay back their debts
6. Standing up for myself
7. Not getting bored

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
RcKs: Can write as SEVENTY THINGS I ADORE EATING OR NOT?

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
RcKs: I love drinking water. Period.

[Seven Things I Detest]

RcKs: Detest + Avoid + Spit fire at.
1. Insects
2. People who waste food
3. Backstabbers
4. Crowds
5. Hypocrits
6. Lohsoh people
7. Tin Kosong [Empty vessels!]

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
RcKs: Dum dee dum.
1. Money
2. Food
3. Dignity
4. Sleep
5. Sex
6. Sex
7. Sex

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
RcKs: Not a born exhibitionist lai de.
1. Show body!
2. Show private parts!
3. Show stupidity!
4. Show my photos! [Not photogenic mar...]
5. Show failure!
6. Show weakness!
7. Show ex(s) de photos!

[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
RcKs: I talk nonsense de.
1. Why am I gay? [Damn 7 stupid question]
2. Cars
3. Handphones
4. Sports
5. Clubbing
6. My family
7. My failures

[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]

RcKs: Aiyo. Want to do but don't know can achieve mar.
1. Travel around the globe in 20 years
2. Get lots of money so later in future no need to worry bout life
3. Kill those fuckin' teachers who had abused me in school
4. Get a new laptop!
5. Lose 10 - 15 kgs
6. Annoy those assholes that always annoy me
7. Die young young (around 50 years la!) [Old age is very scary!]

[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]

RcKs: I want to play!
1. Insects!
2. Fire
3. Women's genitals!
4. Money
5. Food
6. Friendship
6. Relationship
7. Religion

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
RcKs: Want to shit also no time la. Wonder so much for wat?

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
RcKs: Ask so much questions for what? Waste time la!

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
RcKs: No one else la. Still, wanna see Buddha for once.

[Seven People I Want to Tag]
RcKs: Tag people for wat? -.-

1. Loupoh - She tag me so I mar tag her back lo.
2. Tailou - Although he damn lokek and pentingkan seks lupakan kawan, but give him face la since he's my tailou.
3. Kaigor - Always trouble him when I'm in KL, so give him face also.
4. EmieIsma - I know she wants to get laid with me de. Wahahahah!
5. Who else ar?
6. Who else ar?
7. Who else ar?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Siennnnnnnnnnnnnn!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lou gong...
the one i tagged u wasn't this one la. its the music one :x. aiyaya....

by the way...true lo. u only strong in scolding ppl. :x. call me slut some more :x.

Anonymous said...

first of ol, it wud b nice if u do so..haha..2ndly, hmm...juz read the insult by mr anonymous down ther..hmm..had wet dreams lasnite..wit sumone..wonder how come he's the man..btw, sorry, it's not u..but..y him?

RcKs said...

Loupoh: Scolding people is both a talent and an art ok! Hmmpft. My last week so sien, so spend my time online :p

Emie: Girls don have wetdreams la adui. You dreamt bout who? Steven? Or Bong? Wahaahha.

savante said...

Your 18 yo not that far away mah :)

Anonymous said...

juz named it wetdreams la..not literally la..but act it was more to hot and steamy moment dream..senang mau describe, describe wetdreams jela..not steven, not bong..choi!!!!!!!