Here's some photos that we took in Tzu Chi hospital.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ridiculous Rickie. Probably insane. Dysfunctional IQ. Hopeless EQ. Grandiose thoughts. Egomaniacal personality. Believes in grey, never black or white. Dreams are Real, Life is Plastic. Music for the Heart, Drama for the Soul. Beauty skindeep, Ugliness into the bones. 字和詞﹐描述不了腦海裡的掙扎;旋和律﹐歌頌不了心扉裡的矛盾。得又如何﹐失又如何﹐只不過是場空。愛又如何﹐恨又如何﹐也無非是場夢。
4 comments:
I'm still wondering how a blue check shirt "stoned" statue can move about in practically all the photos...Hahaha. Anyway, nice blog u hv here...I'll be checking it now and then so don't insult me here ok?? LOL
All the best Rickie...feel free to drop in my site :P
Aiya...y must they make it so hard just to leave a comment...I ain't a robot ok?? Hahaha
...lou gong!! i wanna goooo...
when u bringing me go taiwan??! i wanna be another statue also =P~
*jealous*
Criz: Thanks for coming :)
Loupoh: You so busy slutting no time to ajak you also!
Post a Comment