Surgeons always dress themselves in blue. That's something I can't figure the reason of it. Intriguing.I plan to spend my Valentine's Day in the ward, waiting for any infatuated lovebirds to end up in a motor-vehicle accident and subsequently get themselves admitted into my orthopaedic ward. It's so fucking mean I know, but accidents do happen, whether we want it or not.
I'm bringing my Walkphone along in case I get bored; it may be so unfortunate that there could be no admissions at all. Yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Come to Dada, my precioussssssss. Give me a busy night so I won't feel alone.
Well, for those who will be spending their Valentines in solitude, here are 10 tear-jerking songs for ya!
- I'll say goodbye to love - The Carpenters.
- Sometimes when we touch - Dan Young.
- Broken-hearted me - Ann Murray.
- Nothing's gonna change my love for you - George Benson.
- On my own - Les Miserables OST.
- Will you love me tomorrow - The Shirelles.
- Against all odds - Phil Collins.
- Wishing on a star - Rose Royce.
- How do you mend a broken heart - Michael Buble.
- I know I'll never love this way again - Diane Warwick.
- If I never see you again - Wetwetwet.
- How do I live - Trisha Yearwood.
- First cut is the deepest - Sheryl Crow.
- Especially for you - Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan.
- All out of love - OTT.
- Yesterday - Beatles.
- What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted - Jimmy Ruffin.
- Emotions - Samantha Sang.
- End of the world - Skeeta Davis.
- The closer I get to you - Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway.
Well, I can't help it if your heart is made of stone. *shrugs shoulders*
No comments:
Post a Comment