Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Flu sucks.

I skipped ward or the OT last night. I was sick; my head weighed almost like a ton and my nasal cavities were (and still are) flooded with nose juices, the greenish slimy type! And I coughed like hell. Blame it all on the weather! I had too much BBQ-ed food on Sat Night's ChapGohMeh partyyyy, plus all that screeching and laughing (and most of all lounging in the chilly air-conditioned room watching some freakin' subtitle-less Thai horror movie). Oh gosh, it's killin' me softly.
Last night was Valentine's Day and it so sodding boring. I practically din't know what to do. I don feel like studying, nor playing. So I laid on the bed, procrastinating and sending sms-es to people in my phone. Yet, everyone was busy dating! Shit! I've never felt that bored in my life. It seemed that time halted at that moment. Freakin' scary!

I hate flu. I hate flu. I hate flu. But most of all, I hate Mr. Kiasu-s!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sent everyone SMSes, but never sent one to me? That'so so kind of you. I had an appointment on 15th Feb in a hospital to have my wisdom tooth extracted. So on the 14th I have to stay over at friend's place, coz it's closer to the hospital. Sigh... not a very good way to celebrate Valentine's day too...