Friday, March 03, 2006

Exorcism of Complainers

I am so fucking pissed off. No I am not blaming anyone, but I am so pissed off. Yes. Pissed Off. Pissed Off. Pissed Off.

I am not a complainer. Well, maybe last time I was, but definitely not now. What is a complainer? A complainer is someone who complains, that we all know. Duhh. Yet, to make things even clearer, a complainer whines, groans, squeaks and condemns about everything that goes wrong, without doing anything. Get the point?

Let's say something goes wrong. Your car broke down, your boyfriend dumped you, you had a bad day at work, you developed erectile dysfunctional, etc.. What would you do?
  1. Rabble to everyone in the world how mean Fate is to you and subsequently ruin everybody's mood for that whole week?
  2. Act cool, you know, just like usual, and rectify the things that go wrong before doing your own usual stuffs.
  3. Bring up a huge commotion about the whole thing and then fix it later after alarming everyone in your vincinity about your dilemma.

(Well. Ocassionally I would choose Option No. 2, but sometimes when I feel like bitching, Option No. 3 is my favourite.)

Anyway, where was I again? Oh, complainers. I have seen lots of complainers in my daily lives, sad to say I go to bed with one everynight. Hahaha. Irony.
The best way to deal with a complainer is by pretending you are listening to his complaints, yet when in real you are doing your own stuffs. It gives him the idea that someone is actually appreciating his complaints, giving him all the attention he wants. I wonder what he'd feel if he realizes that actually I was totally ignoring him. I can imagine the look of his face. Probably he'll go complain bout it to someone else. Haha. An endless vicious circle of complaining!
Ok. I admit I am not that mean, although I look, sound and smell mean. I do listen sometimes, and at times it really pisses me off and affects my mood! Yet, he is still a friend. I go around complaining bout him as well, but just for the sake of releasing my tension. It's usually a fortnightly thing when I get infuriated to see how he cleans the toilet we share. He's the one who's soooooo into hygiene, and the way he cleans the toilet... Ok. I don't wanna complain anymore since I'm such a good boy.
:)
Begoneth, you complainers! By the power bestowed in me from errr... whoever, I exorcise you from my life!!!
Oh well. I'm off for my lunch break.

No comments: