I am 24 years old today. Period. And I have to go to the ward on my birthday. How pathetic. I think they should make birthdays a public holiday. Anyone should be exempted to go to work on their birthdays, don't you think so?I keep on thinking what I want for as my birthday gift. I don't want to be hypocritic; world peace and healthy babies ain't my department. Well, everyday I stay in the ward doing something for other people, I think this should at least be a day that I can be a little selfish.
1. Ommigosh. Rodrigo Santoro. Hands off from him, you bitches! He's mine! Anyone who did watch Charlie's Angels 2 : Full Throttle (the bad guy on the surf board / dirtbike) or Love Actually (that cute guy in the office?) would definitely remember this lovable hunk. Shit, it was entirely love at first sight! You can have your Orlando Bloom or Ashton Kutcher for all I care. This boy is mine!
2. Mr. Bean's bear. I first came across it when I tried to search for a gift for my senior buddy one lonely night. The bear thing caught my attention when I was desperately looking up and down for a fitting gift for her meanliness. (I was supposed to meet her the next day, morning!) Anyway, the bear was right within my budget and so I bought it. I know it sound corny but I hugged the whole thing to bed. Haha. Gosh, it feels rather er... ok to me. Anyway, I had to give her the bear the second day albeit my sorrow. I'll get you back someday, you hear me!
3. I've got my Sony Erricson W800i, and I'm still greedy. iPod, I want you! Who doesn't? Hold it in your hands, it's sodding slim! Look at the color display, it's so damn brilliant! Put on the earbuds and turn up your music, man, it's fucking clear! 3 days worth of non-stop music is a luxury and I bet your ass that I'm entitled for one! And what's more? The trendy accessories are way so cool! An iPod in your hand allows you to take music everywhere you want. Well, so does my Sony Erricson W800i.
4. Well, my current laptop has been suffering from severe joint laxity and it's 70% paralytic. Although I've only been using it for 3 years but the signs of wear and tear are inevitable due to my frequent use. Sigh. Anyway, I should have taken care of it more. Anyway, when I graduate (or better now), I'd want to get a new Apple Notebook! A professional knowledge worker definitely needs a high performance PC! Haha. I'm gotta use that excuse to exterminate my sense of guilt after I spent lots and lots of money on a laptop! I think that's all I have in my birthday wishlist. I am not that greedy, am I? Anyway, to those people that had took the time to send me birthday wishes, I am so touched. That's so sweet of you folks. :)

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Rcks !! One Day Late to gave u da wish hope u dun mind ya. :p
Cheers & Have a wonderful day ahead!
Regards,
KahFei
Post a Comment