Thursday, June 15, 2006

Updates from Kuching

I'm back to this God-forsaken place again, for my 4th year. Hello Kuching.
Any updates? Lemme see.
New Room
Like I've said in my previous blogs I'm going to have my own room now, finally. I've spent 3 long years sharing a room with my colleague and inevitably there have been various disputes and discords between us. Well, it's for the sake of both of us. Bah. Anyway, I'm now sharing a semi-detached house with 5 other lovely girls, whom I think will be exploiting me for the subsequent 2 years (the only XY in the house, can't help it then); anyway I hope things will run smoothly between all of us, albeit my disreputed over-sensitivity and emtional instability.
It ain't a big room anyway, but I'm pleased with it. Very pleased. At least it's bigger than what I needed. The only setback bout my room now is that... there are no curtains yet. Hence, logically, a room downstairs with no curtains would be... a heaven for voyeurs. I think anyone driving past my house would definitely see me naked if they just rotate their neck to the left. Fortunately, I do not possess a volumptious body figure for them to eye on, thus, it would not be a big issue then. Oh darn, I'll just have to jerk off in the dark next time until the landlord gives us the curtains she promised. Or I can't bring an ass back to my room to play with.
:(
Forensic Medicine
I have been looking forward to having these lectures but thing turn out not to be quite what I had expected. Erm, I (think I) am interested in forensics, but so far the lectures were not that impressive, yet. Interesting? Yes. Thrilling, not yet. Anyway, I hope my interests are not wilting yet.
Roommate's Dilemma
My roommate cried last night, while I was busy rambling my car. She's arguing with her boyfriend again. So, the gay housemate who happened to be in the house was obliged to lend his shoulder and his lap for her to cry on, plus the constant comforting and coaxing and advising and counseling.
It's nothing extraordinary really. Her boyfriend, to me, is such an asshole (even though I have to share the same class with him 2 weeks from now. Damn!). I have predicted, since last year, that she will end up in this predicament at this time of the year. Hmm.. why?
Facts. Her boyfriend is a womanizer who enjoys shredding hymens for dessert. -_-" Just kidding. Her boyfriend never satisfies easily; he eyes on any girls he can get his hands into their skirts. He himself earned a rotten history of committing debauchery (what I named the UNIMAS ROMANCE OF THE 3 KINGDOMS) and hence should never, never, never be trusted. Well, since she's so fucking sickeningly in love with him, she has become blind. Alas. Anyway, who cares, it ain't my problen. So the question is why now? not Chinese New Year? Or Christmas? Or Halloween?
Coincidentally, for the past one year we have been exiled to Sibu, another God-forsaken place in Sarawak, to complete our 3rd year studies. Imagine yourself stranded in a cannibalistic town with barbaric inhibitants and their womens-folk eats cock for supper. So, this Mr Bf posses no alternatives but to involve himself in a relationship with my housemate. Hence, his return to Kuching is similar to having himself stranded in a Carrefour Hypermart; there are fucking too many choices here! Oh well, he throws his old rubber and looks for a new one instead.
The whole incident last night was merely a bait; he was actually baiting her to say out the word "break up", to ease himself of another defaming liability of being a cheater and a slutface. So, all the fake issues on "we are not compatible", or "you ask too much from me", or even "My mom told me to spend more time on my studies and I love her so" are utterly rubbish. Nonsense. Humbug.
My say is if you have the guts to cheat a poor girls heart, then put out your guts and admit it frankly. Stop weaving excuses so as to be a Mr Good Guy. We know you. I hate hypocrits. Bunch and loads of them! They should burn in hell and pray the Devil fuck them with broomsticks.

1 comment:

ça va pas la tête said...

DUmp him dump him...

Carrefour? choices? errr I didnt notice that. I am focused all the time. Go straight to the brand you want. Pick it up and rush to the cashier. ;)